Absorgel Pouch shipping desiccant
ABSORGEL® Pouch is a simple and safe shipping/container desiccant in the form of a gel pad. It is based on the proven ability of calcium chloride to aggressively remove moisture from the air. The ABSORGEL® Pouch will start to activate once removed from its sealed package. It is designed to be a versatile and flexible desiccant. With adhesive backing, it can be mounted on the container wall, on the side or on top of pallets or simply packed between packaged cargo.
Active agent: Calcium chloride (CaCI2) Cas-Nr. 10043-52-4.
Adhesive agent: modified starch. Calcium chloride is nontoxic, non flammable and environmentally friendly.
Why use Absorgel Pouches?
– Protects against moisture damage
– Prevents condensation
– Environmentally friendly
– Remove from sealed package
– Immediately active!
– Agricultural products such as wheat, flour
– Fresh and canned food products, cased or boxed, trays
– Steel, machinery
– Furniture, paper, leather, timber products etc
– Loads with minimal available free space.
Working temperature: –20° C to +80° C
Absorbing medium: Calcium chloride (CAS registry number 10043-52-4)
Absorption capacity: 280%